Thursday, August 13, 2009

67

Hmm. I'm starting to think that after I get my BA in Fashion, and finish my classes at Bobbi Brown, I want to explore Beauty, Lingerie, or god willing, Shoes. Clothes get me excited yes, but nothing stops my heart and drops my jaw like a fantastic pair of shoes, a la the creeps first visit to Top Shop, where upon entering the third floor we were all wide-eyed and disheartened by our empty wallets. Not to say this stopped us from trying on and gawking at orange booties and blue architectural heels in the mirrors. Every mirror. After scouring ObsessedWithShoes.com, and being so excited for Jimmy Choo's line for H&M this fall, I've compiled a couple of my favorites for the Fall.


Miu Miu. These are first because they're boring, but I like that. I'm not into this new wave of shoe designers putting a bunch of crap all over the place, or taking away heels. (C'mon Marc.)


Alexander McQueen. I love these, a lot.


Christian Louboutin for 3.1 Phillip Lim. These are so sexy.


Christian Louboutin. The most classic shoe you'll ever find.


Christian Louboutin. Hello C-3PO!!! These are so sick!


Gucci. Mmm, OK, these are so fun.


Salvatore Ferragamo. I love love love these. I love the idea of your foot being covered but still being able to see it through little peeks of lace.


Diesel. Mmm. While I love the little cut-outs that are hard to see because she's wearing socks, let me just put it out there that I am all for this heels and socks thing.


Bruno Frisoni. No matter how 80s these are, that turquoise color is fantastic.


Christian Siriano. FOR PAYLESS?!

Also, I want to bask in the glory of the creeps' new possession.

The sequin leggings are finally ours and in my car waiting to be worn. Yay!

2 comments:

Bill Marshall said...

those elaine-looking Diesel things are the dank.

Samantha said...

i just died literally now im going to go dream of these things