Thursday, November 20, 2008

30

On a strange note, I have made only 30 posts over the course of about 3 months and this blog has 1,615 views. Well, that is just crazy.

Over winter break, Billy (who is on a plane headed towards Miami for the weekend right now) and I are planning an epic two week road trip hopefully consisting of bodies of water I have never swum in, fast food I've never eaten, and long sweaty warmer-weather-than-New-Jersey stretches of highway full of good music and sweet scenery. So far, we have two probably, sort of, maybe, almost, definite places we want to go. Figure it out:




Tell me cool places you've been, dudes!

Also, this picture made me giggle today:

Because it summarizes large gaps of freshman year of college, when we all first met, and because one of those is probably mine.

I have yet to make a christmas list, partly because I hate asking people for things (where's the fun in that?). My heart yearns for this baby:



but it's also something I'd like to save up for on my own.

Otherwise, I would love anything from this etsy seller!

No comments: