I finished The Time Traveler's Wife and just for a head's up, this post is on a one-way trip to trite-ville. First of all, it was the most romantic book I've read it a while, and realistically portrayed marriage (without the time traveling obviously) by showing that even though people are so madly in love, sometimes it's not all sugar. I obviously cried at the end, and for fear of ruining the ending, I won't disclose why. It was just a fantastic book that makes you think, what if today is the last day I live?
Also, I need this, please?:

I know what you're thinking, people. Those little assholes from Full House have nothing interesting to say. But what I say to you is that these girls have been millionaires from the time they were in like 5th grade, have reinvented what fashion means, and how people use it to express themselves. Amazing.
I'll leave you with some of the most wonderful word's I've heard in a while;
"You can't be wise and in love at the same time."
4 comments:
i stopped reading time traveler...then picked it up again. and i loved it so so so much. henrys hot.and i too also sat in my bed at 2 am last night sniffling over the ending and wanted to text u about it....then i said no its too late.
<3
Oh, it's never too late for a text from you!
that quote defines my life, and you know it.
bob dylan defines all; but yes I know it well my little peelar sundae.
Post a Comment