
A book for nerds who like to know where words, phrases, spellings, and the like come from. Alphabetically, words and their meanings are traced back through ancient cultures and languages, and mapped out by their changes over time.
Since this is the type of book that you can read underneath other books by lack of story line, I plan on reading any of these (by suggestion of mom) on top of Alphabet Juice.



Also, I haven't taken photography since freshman year of high school, so I'm a bit rusty. I'm taking it as my studio art in hopes of learning all over again; I can't wait to be in that dark room. So I've been interested in photographers lately, first of whom to catch my eye, Sally Mann.


Her softly vignetted pictures suck me into this other world. Her pictures often feature naked little girls but not in a vulgar way, in more of a free, nature-filled childhood which makes me think of being caught in a dream.
Oh and one more thing:

Need to waste time?
No comments:
Post a Comment