What a fantastic thing to say.
Can't wait for Bill and I to be one with that man on Friday.

Also, I am one of the only people I know that lucid dreams frequently. I've been reading up on how to make these happen more often, the only problem is, I'm one of the only people I know, besides Sam, that gets sleep paralysis. It happened a LOT more when I lived in my old house, but it has happened a couple times in my new house and ugh, it's scary. The problem here is, is that inducing lucid dreams a lot of the times leads to sleep paralysis, so I'm gonna have to stop being such a baby about it.
Also+, I'd like very much to see Passion Pit and Tokyo Police Club on June 30th, who's comin'?
1 comment:
I think I get sleep Paralysis too, unless I am getting possessed by the devil
Post a Comment