Sometimes I would give my nose and an eye to put the exact thoughts in my head into coherent sentences, but somewhere between thought and type, it all gets lost. My mind has been racing with every possibility that could come of this, and all of them just seem somewhat skewed. I can't even type what I really want to in here, I just have to use some sort of code and remember what I meant later on. All of the good things are eating me alive and all of the bad things have just been 100 pound weights on my back. I'm still just being stepped on, pushed aside, being told everything I'm doing is wrong when I'm just trying to figure everything out, something I thought letting him do would help him understand. I don't expect him to, but I've felt how he feels for a long time. I just want to like myself again, like I used to. I'm sorry for ever needing help. Fucking Daylight... just like when I was thinking about all of this for the 400th time in the car, "Light My Fire" came on; I actually went "ARRRGGG!".
I'd said what I'd said that I'd tell ya
And that you'd killed the better part of me
If you could just milk it for everything
I've said what I'd said and you know what I mean.
But I still can't focus on anything
We kiss on the mouth but still cough down our sleeves
Travelling, swallowing dramamine
Look at your face like you're killed in a dream
And you think you've figured out everything
I think I know my geography pretty damn well
You say what you need so you'll get more
If you could just milk it for everything
I've said what I said and you know what I mean
But I can't still focus on anything