Rarely do I comment on politics for a lot of reasons. Most importantly:
1. They're usually brought up by some pretentious drunk kid at a party.
2. At this point in my life void of much responsibility and tax paying, I don't really care.
and
3. I honestly don't know enough to argue about it.
That being said, this one time, I will comment. Sarah Palin is a goddamn retard. She is a disgrace to women's rights. Now, like I said, I honestly do not know enough about John McCain or Barack Obama to make an educated vote for either of them, but here's what I do know: I will never vote for a candidate who,
1. Is pro-life.
2. Is anti-gay marriage.
and
3. Is psyched on war.
for the reasons being:
1. JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE JESUS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO WITH MY BODY, YOU ASSHOLES. And just a memo to the 65-year-old men with pro-life stickers on your car, SUCK IT.
2. Again, just because you love Jesus and some ancient book that says being gay is wrong, doesn't mean you can tell people who to love. So suck it.
3. It is never OK to send children to kill and get killed, and it is never OK for innocent civilians to get killed in the process. Period. So suck it, you gun-loving bastards!
Sure, one day I'll grow up and vote for low taxes and all that jazz, but right now I'm a tree-hugging hippie and all I want is abortions, gay marriage, and world peace. Is that so wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment