
RIP Paul Newman. I remember one day I was really sick and I just put on a movie to pass the time, and it ended up being The Hustler. It was so good; I highly recommend it. In addition to being a sick actor, he is also quite handsome. Way more handsome than that Dean character. I also really love this picture of him and his wife.

He's also the guy with that salad dressing company that gives all their proceeds to charity, so in short, he pretty much rules.

On another strange note, I was trying to find out where Choke was playing near me, but instead I typed "Choe" in Google, and an artist named David Choe came up. So, I decided to scope him out. First of all, he's sick, and second, there's a scene in Juno where she's lying on her bed and there's a painting behind her and I always wanted to know who did it, who else but David Choe?





No comments:
Post a Comment