The parking situation at school is totally fucked; hopefully next week it'll calm down a little bit. So far I've had Evaluating Apparel Quality (with a super awesome young teacher), MicroEconomics (if Pil didn't sit next to me I think I would've died already), and Foundations II: 2D Design (I'm always super excited about art classes because they are 0% academic and 100% do-things-creative-on-my-own-time. I'm the only fashion studies major in the class and everyone else is an Animation/Illustration major so it's a little intimidating.) Besides MicroEcon, I should do pretty awesome this semester, and then onto my internship!
A few pictures I just like that I've never posted:
A while ago my mom and I looked outside and it was just the creepiest atmosphere ever. It made me feel like I was in some scary movie or the world was going to end. Very blue, literally, and also figuratively.

Taking your camera cliff-jumping is only useful if it doesn't die after you take the first picture of a penis rock.

Kisses.

Children's Day:



Tampon Class:

haha, I just don't know:
No comments:
Post a Comment