I want to see Where the Wild Things Are, I do. Because it looks fantastic visually. BUT, don't you think people are throwing this a little out of proportion? If it wasn't directed by Spike Jonze, or if the Arcade Fire wasn't in the trailer, would you still want to see it? Probably not.
I'm pretty obsessed with this. Two sisters called First Aid Kit covering Fleet Foxes' "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song". Around 2:20 is my favorite part because you can hear her echo in the woods.
I also enjoy these two:
Oh, and if you get the time today. Listen to "Campfire Kansas" by the Get Up Kids. On a Wire was pretty much their only album I was never a fan of, but this song is just. Guh. Lots of memories and feelings.
2 comments:
What are you talking about, a whole line of WTWTA apparel isn't going overboard. (See here: http://search.urbanoutfitters.com/?q=mary+meyer) Nonetheless, I am very excited.
Ps. Maybe if I could spell overboard right I wouldn't have to delete my first comment.
Post a Comment