
I had an interview today (cross your fingers that I get the job). So, hopefully, thanks to Chelsea and charm, I will be saying 'goodbye' to H&M and 'hello!' to Anthropologie.
I really like my new (old) bag and this fall outfit. (Well the bottom of it anyway; it's really hard to take a picture of what you're wearing).

Also, I really love my room. Especially certain little parts of it.
Bob, Outsiders, Fresh Prince, Rat Pack, Jack, Wolves, Bob, Openaki, Gossip Girls, ScarJo, Art Piece by Bill, Pulp Fiction, Hooper, Hartman
Dandelion, Girl stuff, Leg Lamp from Bill, Hats, Stand by Me, Record Player, Us, Grandparents, Jess
Only the faves.
Bob, Scarves, Palm Tree Light.
Thrifted Chair, Books that need a home including Pat Sajacks Variety Puzzles, NJ, Bill's Heart, Assorted Clothes.
My favorite secret door.
Poster of the 'brain' from SanFran, Books, Pictures, Misc.
No comments:
Post a Comment