Bill got me great things for Christmas, like he always does, but never thinks he does.
And we all had such a fun day playing my new toy from mom dukes:

Also got this beauty from Bill's grandma:

Got so many other amazing and thoughtful things that I'd like to keep secret because well, I had a really long thought process with myself on the way down to Toms River about how I've come to terms with, and like the fact, that I'm a private person. I don't dish out all my personal things on a whim, and I don't whine and complain easily about things. Some people may see this as a wall but, fuck it, I figure if I'm not spewing them out all over the place, they mean more. I keep this thing on here because I genuinely enjoy looking back and thinking, 'oh, yeah', but I don't need the whole world reading about who I am personally. Ya dig?
What a wacky year. One of my favorites so far, I think. Highlights include: Driving across country with the the greatest guy ever, seeing things I've never seen, and taking pictures and notes of it all, going to the funnest horror convention with said greatest guy ever and nerding out, seeing Lady Gaga and getting so close Pil and I could almost touch her, having one of the most fun summers ever because of best friends (and finding out who they are), whether we were at parties or sitting in Pil's apartment eating QC sandwiches, children's day, going to Virgina with Bill, Rozbo, and Chels, and just good, good times, having an awesome birthday and Halloween, and having another wonderful Christmas time with my family, friends, and love. This is pretty much exactly how I want my life to be.
Oh, also, I've been pretty into this song as of late. I'm guilty of liking hip-hop that most caucasians seem to like (Tribe Called Quest, Biggie, etc.) but I just never liked Jay-Z. Regardless, this mash-up is pretty sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment