Wow. I opened an app that shows you all of your statuses from the year.. here's some of my favorite ones.
"is sneezy mcblowmynose"
"LADY GAGA WITH THE CREEPS IN THE CITAAAYYYYY"
"my mom sucks up moths with the vacuum cleaner"
"the full moon will receive outstanding vibrations from Uranus"
"TERMINATOOOOORRRRRR"
"CLIFTON SKATE ZONE TOMORROW, COME SKATE, BUY DECKS AND CUPCAKES, SUPPORT THE ROZBORSKIS."
"has pretty awesome friends"
"animal collective, loads of laundry, and friends at night"
"PIL SAM CHELSEA ELISA"
"Our hair is perfect while we're all getting shit-wrecked"
"harry potter was: sexual, phallic, and 1/2 of the book but still three hours long"
"so beat from so much awesome"
"laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank"
"My small midget town as a whole is, for lack of better words, wasted."
"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another 'til I drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion."
"is a shewolf"
"finally going to sleep at 5 AM after listening to every band we liked in sophomore year of high school and eating quik check sandwiches"
"Sam's a chonga and Liz's Bret Michaels"
"cream and kaki king"
"frank's hot sauce"
"A burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef."
"pat :'("
"going to the gym with a girl who just ate chocolate syrup out of the bottle and a box of raisinets"
"shook tim gunn's hand and "i died"."
"has the best friends and boyfriend ever."
"wish I had a burrito and a snuggie"
"haunted things with friends and my cheeks against elisa adjhalskjdhalsdlaksjd dick"
"Birthday weekend started off with a cancelled class, a blazer and eyeshadow in a race car, then food and where the wild things are with friends and boyfriend. Yay!"
"my best friends are the best..friends"
"(949): the line for where the wild things are looks like radiohead had sex with an urban outfitters"
"posted pictures of scene sam and me, drank a super huge bottle of wine with pil, and now I'm watching scrubs."
"your looks are kinda pretty, when your face doesn't screw it up"
""it got shut down because a girl got alcohol poisoning and for a second I thought it was me..." - samantha "babs" martinelli"
"Just typed "IDK" in an essay."
"drinking buds eat shells and cheese listening to bad romance with almost all of my best friends"
"laugh until we think we'll die"
"Dear 90% of the girls on the Montclair campus. Are you really giving me the stink-eye for wearing leggings with cuts in them when you're wearing UGGS? Who's really the fashion victim here?"
"listening to edward sharpe + mz's all day, running errands, painting, gossip girl, and drinking tea"
"but if he says hes gonna cum then im gonna have to shave my legs because i only shaved the bottom half today. nah i left them in pil's fridge. i left them in the shower 'cause one time i was sleeping at stef's house kathy called me 8am and shes like sam where the fucks my razor??? I can never get my belly button pierced 'cause I hate when people poke me in the belly buttttton. - sam martinelli."
"they were real that day i wore a vest"
"Ya know, just a normal Saturday night."
"(703): just prayed to lady gaga in hopes it will help me pass my fashion merchandising final...what is my life?"
"bill's birthday round II in TR"
"probably wii'ing in my bathrobe"
No comments:
Post a Comment