So while perusing the Garden State Plaza for hours (it's so overwhelmingly big!), Casey and I came upon my new favorite store, C.O. Bigelow. There I got the best lipgloss ever, and these:

Now I know you're thinking, that stuffs all in your head, but regardless, for the next hour or so I felt completely calm and in a nice smiley state. And it's all because of a few nice plants and natural ingredients. People who do drugs are dummies.
My songs of the day:
Blitzen Trapper - Crushing the Wheat. This is one of my new favorite bands because they sound like a throwback and they're so simple and lovely. Harmonica and all.
Dr. Dog - The Breeze. This guitar in this song reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on from the past; it's like a weird mixture between Simon and Garfunkel, Brights Eyes, and a song from Donnie Darko towards the end. But the song itself is very dreamy; I dig it.
I leave you with this. Because it is hands down one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment